A unique idea for wine lovers and those thirsty to know more! Our private wine classes, parties & events are customized for each customer. Great idea for:
- Dinner Party
- Corporate/Office Team Building
- Girls' Night Out
- Bachelorette Party
- Just for fun!
Choose from these themes or contact me with your own idea:
- General Wine Appreciation
- Food & Wine Pairings
- Sensory Training
- Themed Wine Classes
- Restaurant & Retail Staff Training
A $150 deposit is required to confirm event your date. The deposit is credited toward your final invoice which is due the day of your event. Please contact us with a few options for dates that work for you.
Minimum event fee is $300. This includes: initial planning meeting with cusotmer, presentation prep time, sourcing wine, customized presentation and attendance at your event up to 3 hours including my transportation time.
Cost of wine is not included in this fee. Wine selection is customized specifically for each customer's budget.
- There is an extra charge if your class or party: has more than 12 attendees, requires additional staff, exceeds 6 hours of total prep and event time.
- Chocolate pairings and catering available at an extra charge.
- My formal wine education credentials: Fine Vintage Sommelier, Advanced Certificate Wines & Spirits Education Trust (Level 3), Fine Vintage Canadian Wine Scholar Certificate, Fine Vintage Sensory Masterclass and Wines of British Columbia Ambassador Program.
Cancellation Policy: We are a small business and cancellations affect us greatly. If you find it necessary to cancel or change your reservation, please call 7 days prior to your class date, in which case we will refund your deposit less $50. For cancellations given 6 days or less prior to your class date, the customer is responsible for the full value of the deposit, less any value we are able to recoup. No refunds for spaces not filled.