Recipe for Chocolate Peppermint Macarons
These colourful little French (gluten free!) cookies will brighten up your holiday table and dazzle your taste buds!
- 4 oz (1/2 cup) Heavy cream
- 1/2 oz (1 Tbsp) Light corn syrup
- 1/2 oz (1 Tbsp) Butter, unsalted, soft
- 15 oz (2 1/2 cups) White chocolate drops
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) Peppermint Schnapps
Combine cream and corn syrup and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add butter and white chocolate drops to the cream until smooth and homogenous. Stir the liqueur into the ganache. Pour the finished ganache in a baking pan to make a thin layer and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit at room temperature overnight. Click here
for our easy macaron shell recipe and piping instructions for your peppermint macarons!
Photo Credits: madbaker.net, allisoneats.com, eatlivewrite.com
Leave a comment